In accordance with the requirements of Federal law No. 172-FZ of 28.06.2014 "on strategic planning in the Russian Federation", the Ministry of Sports of Russia organized a public discussion of the draft Strategy for the development of physical culture and sports until 2030 (hereinafter referred to as the draft Strategy).
Public discussion of the draft Strategy was held from April 11, 2020 to may 15, 2020.
During the public discussion of the draft Strategy, suggestions and comments were not taken into account.:
- not related to the topic of public discussion;
- propagandize hatred, discrimination on racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, social grounds, contain insults, threats against specific individuals or organizations;
- contain obscene language and its derivatives, as well as hints about the use of lexical units that fall under this definition;
- pursue commercial goals, advertising information;
- contain complaints, requests of a personal nature, messages and petitions related to personal life situations and requiring an individual response, do not contain data about the applicant.
All proposals and comments received in electronic and (or) written form within the established period will be considered within the period established by law.
Based on the results of the public discussion of the draft Strategy, a list of proposals is compiled indicating the position of the Ministry of sports of Russia, which is posted on the Internet information and telecommunications network.
Strategy for the development of physical culture and sport in the Russian Federation until 2030 (docx, 260 Kb)
Explanatory note to the draft Strategy for the development of physical culture and sports of the Russian Federation until 2030 (docx, 51 Kb)